1. Who taught him to make the cooking?
A. The man. B. The woman. C. The man’s mother.
2. Why does the woman think Tom was at the hospital?
A. His wife was giving birth. B. He was seeing a doctor. C. He wasn’t well.
3. How much is the tomatoes a pound?
A. $7. B. $9. C. 79 cents.
4. Where will the man ask the woman to go?
A. To the hospital B. To the post office. C. To the office.
5. What did the man get?
A. A wallet. B. A car C. A ticket.
6. Why doesn’t the woman choose the bowl?
A. It’s not easy to take it home.
B. Blue is not her favorite color.
C. She isn’t satisfied with its design.
7. What doesn’t the woman’s mother like?
A. The plate. B. The suitcase. C. The tablecloth.
8. When is Alisa leaving the US?
A. Monday. B. Wednesday. C. Friday.
9. What do we know about the woman?
A. She will make a cake. B. She is in her twenties. C. She works in a bakery.
10. What is the woman probably poor at?